To sign up for a new Gmail or Outlook Reside email address, you need to visit the main Outlook internet site, and you can do this by visiting www.Outlook.com, or by going to www.Hotmail.com, which usually now re-directs to the Perspective homepage.
From there, select ‘Create Free Account’ and you will be come to the outlook sign up.
The first thing you will have to do is decide on your new email address prefix, or perhaps username. This will have to be unique, so it cannot already be in use through another Hotmail or Outlook user. It should start with a letter, however it can also contain amounts, dashes and underscores.
Automatically, the email address will have the @outlook.com suffix. Nonetheless, if you click on the arrow next to Outlook.net, you can select @hotmail.com instead.
From there, simply click ‘Next’ and work your way through the sign up form. You need to decide on a password as well as enter some basic private information, such as your name, place and preferred terminology.
You may also need to key in a security ‘captcha’ code. After completing the form, your brand-new email address will be developed.
Hotmail Outlook Register - Quick Sign up.
This is the step-by-step quick guide for registering a fresh Hotmail or Outlook email account.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/
- Enter your prefered fresh email address (including @hotmail.com or @Outlook.com site suffix).
- Press Enter.
- If the current email address is accepted, click on “Next”.
- Enter the security password you would like to use with your account.
- Click “Next”.
- Enter you first of all Name and Last Name
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your region/nationality as well as birthdate and year.
- Click on “Next”.
- Resolve the CAPCHA and click on following.
- Enter you mobile phone number and then click “Send code”.
- Enter the program code and click on next.
Your new Hotmail account is prepared.